il forum di We ♥ SHINee & MBLAQ

Annyeong Shawols ^/////^

« Older   Newer »
My love ? … Kpop >.o
icon12  view post Posted on 23/7/2012, 19:14

Annyeong , Io sono Giuly . Sono Inglese , per parlare con voi sono armata di traduttore google :hahaha: :hahaha:
Non posso scrivere molte cose , perchè non conosco la vostra lingua , ma credo che possiamo intenderci bene lo stesso !! :love: Sono una Shawols dei Shinee ! Sono stata molto fortunata , perchè ho potuto andare a un loro concerto ^//^ Spero che mi accoierete anche se non parlo bene la vostra lingua , Annyeong Shawols !

Miwako Lee
view post Posted on 23/7/2012, 19:27

Welcome!!!! :hi!:
What?!?! To a SHINee concert??? *_*

I hope you'll be fine with us!

I'll add you to the Shawol group so you will be able to visit all the parts of the forum! ^^

My love ? … Kpop >.o
view post Posted on 23/7/2012, 19:31

Thanks ^///^ I am happy to communicate you in English, without any effort to write in italian :D

~Misaki~
view post Posted on 23/7/2012, 19:42

Wow! Lucky girl! And so you went to a concert!!! *_* I'm a little bit envious XD

I'm happy you decided to join our forum! Feel free to write in English, we'll try our best to understand you ^^ It shouldn't be so difficult, isn't it?

If you have problem ask me or Miwako, we will help you ^__^

I hope you'll spend a good time on our forum. Bye~ ^__^

My love ? … Kpop >.o
view post Posted on 23/7/2012, 19:47

Grazie di cuore ! ^//^ cercherò di parlare italiano come voi !

SHINee & Suju
view post Posted on 24/7/2012, 07:25

Welcome to WE :love: SHINee ^ ^

Eli.Maknae
view post Posted on 24/7/2012, 08:54

Welcome!
I'm Eli ^_^ Nice to meet you ;3

My love ? … Kpop >.o
view post Posted on 24/7/2012, 09:42

Pleasure all mine !! :love: :love:

Kiomy PP
view post Posted on 24/7/2012, 12:10

:corre: Hello :smile: Welcome, i'm Kiomy :D I'm so happy that in this forum there is a new user :corre: I'm going to study in Philippines the year after this and i must study very very very very very well english U.U i understand english but i don't speak it very well and can you help me :smile: ??
Ok, sorry you've just arrived in this forum and i'm giving you so much troble :sudafreddo:
Anyway Welcome :D

My love ? … Kpop >.o
icon12  view post Posted on 24/7/2012, 15:07

Well! Then I'll help immediately! Make translation of what I write, without getting help from the internet, etc. .. ! ^ _ ^

9 replies since 23/7/2012, 19:14   125 views